1 dish of Cheesy Salmon with Dwarf beans and cucumber on the side, served with rice and tropical fruit juice
This wonderful dish is a moderately easy to prepare but slightly tedious dish. However, it is quite a treat (good for small self-celebrations/encouragements) esp. since seafood is q expensive in the UK. Remember, though. Some of the salmon sold are NOT scaled. I found out unfortunately, while preparing to cook this dish. then I had to spend some time scaling it... with my cook's knife!
Ingredients: Just the salmon and cheese! (Good for clearing cheese as well! I used cheddar. Not sure if others work as well)
approx 200g salmon (i like them chunky :D), 4cm-cube of cheese.
Steps:
1) Heat 1tbsp cooking oil on moderately high heat
2) add garlic for extra flavour (optional)
3) add salmon, one by one, directly onto the pan. Flip over salmon after the first side is done. Add salt.
4) Add generous servings of cheese slices on each salmon, making sure that all parts of the salmon are well cooked.
Hoila! it's done! serve straight out of the pan. serves 2. (so of course i ate both shares ^^) Cost: Salmon GBP 2.04, cheese GBP 1.50 for a huge chunk (approx 8x8x1cm)
!! I tried this for dinner. SO COOL! I didn't know cheese and salt went well together xD
ReplyDeleteI like~ Thanks =D