Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Super Lazy Exam Pasta

-- as befits the first anyhow-whack recipe!

I have no pot, so I cook things in a rice cooker instead.

Ingredients:
- Pasta [that can fit inside a rice cooker, I use fusilli!]
- Cheese [Mozarella, Cheddar in my case]
- Ham
- Pasta sauce [Tomato-based]

1. Boil Pasta, until al dente.
2. Strain the pasta using whatever method you prefer.
3. Add pasta sauce and stir it thoroughly.
4. Add ham and cheese, then stir.
5. Close rice cooker and wait awhile before eating.

Estimated cost: ~£1.50

! You could probably add bolognese and mushrooms to give your pasta more colour.

Use all ingredients at your own discretion! This is the essence of anyhow whackness!
Pasta should take 15 minutes to boil, adding the other ingredients will take another 5 minutes ==> 20 minutes cooking time requiring little attention. Requires little washing up. I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment